Dec 9  |  Winter thoughts.

Posted by , December 9th, 2010 at 1:19PM

Double Dream Hands

1. stop cruising youtube for weird dances and ride your bike!

Comment by tylernol — December 9, 2010 @ 1:34 pm

2. I swear that I just got back from riding the canyons and was killing time between coffee brewing and a shower. Really!

Comment by Noel — December 9, 2010 @ 1:51 pm

3. Dude, that’s like being forced to watch those cheesy dancers at Disneyland.

Comment by John C — December 10, 2010 @ 1:19 am

4. That made me want to tear my eyes out! Noel, there are special places in hell for people like you!

Now I need to go re-post that on my own blog.

Comment by t-hoe — December 10, 2010 @ 9:52 am

5. It’s all fun and games until you find yourself doing moves with him…. I mean, not that I did that.
    *cough*

freestyle.

Comment by Noel — December 10, 2010 @ 9:54 am

6. When spending some freetime with Sacha today I said to him “Speedbloggen owes me two minutes of my life back”. Like Sacha can do that for me. Thanks Noel, now what am I supposed to do?

Comment by Scott Ramsey — December 10, 2010 @ 5:25 pm

7. Scott…. you will Butterfly this weekend and you’ll see…. things will happen.

Comment by Noel — December 10, 2010 @ 5:59 pm

8. less silly dancing, more pics of 2011 roadvagens.

Comment by SD — December 13, 2010 @ 10:53 am

9. http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/speedvagen/

Comment by Noel — December 13, 2010 @ 1:59 pm

10. More dogs in heat, more silly dances. Freestyle is when I do it with my right hand…

Comment by jim — December 15, 2010 @ 2:10 pm