Dec 14  |  balls deep

Posted by , December 14th, 2010 at 11:19PM

I fucking hate the term “balls deep”, btw. But being balls deep in 2011 SV road machines? Well there’s just no other way to describe what’s going on in the shop right now…

1. Sacha,

You might f***ing hate the term but the sight of progress towards our new toys is a joyful one indeed…..

N.

Comment by nige — December 15, 2010 @ 8:08 am

2. Hmm…So many, which ones are mine?

Comment by Tim Goode — December 15, 2010 @ 10:37 am

3. Thanks Sacha, I needed something to wash the “double dream hands” outta my mouth.

Comment by t-hoe — December 15, 2010 @ 11:00 am

4. HOT D*MN!

Comment by RayA — December 15, 2010 @ 11:27 am

5. hey, c’mon now… it got Sacha to post something! its not easy being this manipulative…..

Noel.

Comment by Noel — December 15, 2010 @ 11:40 am

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbJSnLkhFQA

So much better than DDH’s

Comment by scott ramsey — December 15, 2010 @ 12:02 pm

7. Santa sez both scott and noel is gettin coal. I hated it so much I watched it twice.

Comment by t-hoe — December 15, 2010 @ 3:52 pm

8. Just when I wanted to know where my bike was in the process, I see these pictures. I like the answer so far. Keep them coming. My Christmas for 2010 is falling on February 2011 by the way.

Comment by Nigel — December 15, 2010 @ 6:15 pm

9. [...] [...]

Pingback by Beauty is in the eye of the beholder — December 15, 2010 @ 6:47 pm

10. Yay. “Up to your ears” in road machines means one thing to me… the cross machine deadline is in the words of Carly Simon, coming around again! :)

Comment by chr15 — December 16, 2010 @ 2:40 am

11. There’s a giant fat lot of collective anticipation represented in that bunch of tubes. Merry Christmas folks.

Comment by Bryan — December 16, 2010 @ 11:56 am