May 18  |  Satori.

Posted by , May 18th, 2010 at 12:05PM

The key to happiness is having skinny friends with excellent taste and enough Coke to get you home.

1. did you put the coke in the water bottle?

Comment by tyler — May 18, 2010 @ 1:10 pm

2. that’s a Matt thing….
    we all have our little habits.

Comment by Noel — May 18, 2010 @ 1:17 pm

3. Good to see that you’re back on the bike riding. I’ll usually drink a small can of mt dew when I’m out but never put it in my bottle. Even if I were to shake it to get rid of the carbonation I would still be worried it would blow.

Comment by Jason D — May 18, 2010 @ 2:08 pm

4. i learned that one the hard way by injecting my lungs with a carbonated berry rockstar drink. mark threw in a comment of veiled sympathy: “yeah, rookie mistake”. now i keep the nipple a little bit opened.

Comment by tuff cub — May 18, 2010 @ 2:18 pm

5. Peg rider must be a tall bloke.

Comment by Eric F — May 19, 2010 @ 5:44 am

6. Eric.. so tall that I know his ass like the back of my hand.. because its all I see when I’m riding with him.

Comment by Noel — May 19, 2010 @ 11:04 am

7. Careful – coke will corrode that beautiful paint, exposing the underlying metalwork. You don’t want that kind of surprise!

Comment by David — May 19, 2010 @ 3:34 pm

8. Oh, that kind of coke.

Comment by chr15 — May 20, 2010 @ 7:19 am

9. hey david… how are you? how do i put this delicately.. matt has mad nipple skills. that guy takes charge of the thing and never dribbles on his peg. he’ll always be that guy that actually soloed for 30 miles or so to win in that category road race in merced….all those years ago and therefore… he gets a lifelong hallpass for the small things.
    lol.
    can we just say… you can’t not love the surprise. i speak subtext… i dug heavily.

Comment by Noel — May 20, 2010 @ 11:43 am

10. Sometimes, surprises grow on people. Sometimes, coke isn’t necessary as well and nipple skills aren’t needed.

Comment by Brandon — May 20, 2010 @ 12:11 pm